My Firework

Friday, October 15, 2010

In the meanwhile....

Two years from my last post ... My daughter turned four and a half. self promotion has two new tools - twitter and facebook. Avataar turned out to have a disney story at its heart and wow tech. Star Trek rebooted with a spanky new crew and a very iMac look. video content owners still do not have a clue about what to do with their assets. Aol is wooing Yahoo! microsoft is trying to be google, google is trying hard to do everything - do not be surprised if in the next 5 years you have cars, tv sets, electricity, and pretty much everything else with the Google logo.


Life goes on I guess..

Here is what I intend to do with this defunct, but now alive blog - comment on the headlines and try to make sense of whats behind the headlines. Hopefully I will not abandon this blog again.

No comments:

Tweet